Swimtime is the UK’s largest independent provider of swimming lessons, teaching over 17,000 individuals every week and after 20 years in the business, Swimtime is now in an exciting period of investment and expansion.
Swimtime have teaching hours available in the Shrewsbury area, starting immediately.
Rate of pay £15.00 to £20.00 per hour depending on experience on a self-employed contract basis.
We’re looking for great swimming teachers who are:
- Passionate about teaching swimming
- Able to inspire both children and adults
- Willing to control and increase their own earning capacity as a self-employed teacher
- Motivated to provide a top-quality personal service
- Responsible and eager to acquire new skills to advance their career
- Candidates should hold Level 2 Swimming Teacher Qualification
- Teachers must hold current DBS check or be prepared to undertake one
- Level 2 teaching certificate
- Baby & Pre School certificate (desirable not essential)
- Life Saving / Rescue Certificate
- Safeguarding Certificate
- Current DBS
Be part of an enthusiastic team who genuinely care
Training can be provided for the right candidate
Interested? EMAIL CV to email@example.com