A genuinely exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within mechanical engineering has arisen with this Leamington Spa based client. A Process Technician is required to set and operate die-cutting machinery across a wide variety of materials. No two jobs or days will be the same, and if you like to think on your feet then this is the job for you.
This company, a 2nd tier supplier into the Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and FMCG industries, is in its second year of record growth, and their order book is increasingly demanding. This position will play a key part in ensuring the highest quality output for new and existing clients.
The successful Process Technician will:
- Set and operate die-cutting machinery to produce high quality output for high profile clients across various industries.
- Use knowledge of various materials to ensure that results are within tolerance, completing first and last off Quality Inspection using manual measuring equipment such as verniers.
- Work flexibly across the business to support multiple orders and requirements, often at pace.
The Successful Process technician will have the following skills, aptitude and experience:
- Sound mechanical engineering experience, potentially from automotive, aerospace or other engineering environment.
- Experience of working in a small, hardworking team.
- Passionate about constantly learning about new materials and processes, and keen to forge a long career within mechanical engineering.
- Be a tactile person, someone who can feel a material and have a sound idea of how to work with it.
- Be creative when it comes to problem solving, whether a physical problem or the concept of organising various jobs throughout the day.
In return this company will offer the successful Process Technician a career where you can learn and develop in a supportive environment within a n established and welcoming team. The starting salary will be negotiable at circa GBP20,000 to GBP24,000 depending on experience, but there is room for this salary to increase as your knowledge and skill set expand.
If you would like to apply for the vacancy of Process Technician in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, please contact your local Manpower branch and speak with Claire Male, or apply online now.