Role: SHE Auditor
Salary: GBPGBPStrong PAYE salary plus benefits
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (see below)
A MARKET LEADING electricity and gas client based in Warwick require an accomplished SHE Auditor to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
- To provide specialist auditing expertise in occupational safety and health.
- To conduct independent audits across the businesses and operations of management systems and risk control systems in relation to process safety risks (major hazards) to identify risks that may impact the achievement of business objectives.
- To provide recommendations to drive effective and efficient controls and processes leveraging best practices with a focus on continuous improvement
- To be part of a high performance SHE Audit Team that delivers an effective and proactive audit service.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A person of integrity who is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards, a
- high performer that builds an outstanding reputation for professionalism, objectivity, integrity and delivery of results.
- Thorough knowledge of health and safety related legislation and policy and organization in relation to safety and health.
- Thorough knowledge of safety management systems and risk control tools, through a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- An in depth understanding of health and safety issues risks in the Company.
- Passionate about safety and health, with high levels of enthusiasm and drive to achieve results.
- Strong analytical and organization skills with an attention to detail and quality, but also with the ability to identify the big issues from detailed analysis.
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- Suitable technical/professional qualifications e.g. NEBOSH Diploma in health and safety and/or environment
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!