Account Manager (Sponsorship)
GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 (+ Benefits)
My client is an international events company and they are looking for an Account Manager to generate new sponsors for their market-leading run of annual events and to ensure revenue targets are met for all annual events.
As Account Manager (Sponsorship), they are looking for someone who hinges largely on strong client relationships, who is self-motivated, able to work within a team, as well as being able to work on their own initiative.
As Account Manager (Sponsorship) - Job Specification:
- Researching and keeping up with your client's company as well as their industry;
- Building new relationships and taking the time to get to know your client;
- Meeting new clients where appropriate;
- Managing prospects and sales pipelines;
- Going the extra mile for your client;
- Attending events across EMEA, USA & beyond, as required;
- Dealing with enquiries both on the telephone and via email correspondence;
- Maintaining and updating the company CRM
As Account Manager (Sponsorship) - Person Specification:
- Degree educated
- Proved B2B experience
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Client focused
- Target driven
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible to attend international events, which may require weekend travel;
- Multiple languages would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark in the world of sales and events.