MIDDAS Interior Solutions are a market leading UK manufacturer of cleanrooms and steel-based partition and ceiling systems for a wide range of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Science & Research, Food, Automotive, Aerospace and Commercial Interiors.
As part of our continued growth MIDDAS require a Sales Engineer to support the Sales and Marketing function, reporting to the Sales Director.
The Sales Engineer will be predominantly office based with some customer facing activities and will be responsible for:
- Logging enquiries onto the company CRM and generation Sales Reports
- CRM Updates
- Developing tender responses including material take offs
- Managing enquires and passing them to the relevant MIDDAS team member for action
- Maintaining contact with clients through the sales cycle
- Liaising with Design and Production
- Market Research into target markets and clients
- Introductions to target clients and follow ups
- Supporting and developing social media through LinkedIn etc.
- Preparing Project Hand Over documentation when orders are received
- Attending Exhibitions and Corporate Events
The Sales Engineer will be fully supported by the Sales Director and the wider MIDDAS Management team.
Ideally MIDDAS are looking for a person that has experience of technical sales, within our target sectors, has engineering background and familiar with the tendering process and development of sales proposals and quotations.
Previous experience of working with CRM data bases and generating reports would be an advantage.
You must also be keen to help MIDDAS enter new markets and sectors and want to be a part of our continued growth.
As a growing business this role has the potential to grow and develop. If this role is of interest and you have the skills and enthusiasm that we are looking for please forward your CV and a covering letter to Rachael.email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time