Number 2 Finance Specialist
Venn Group is currently working with a SME business in Birmingham to recruit a number two in finance!
This organisation are offering the opportunity for an experienced finance professional to put their own imprint on the finance department, implementing and updating systems in addition to ensuring that the monthly management accounts are prepared and presented to the Financial Director.
The responsibilities you will oversee:
- Producing management accounts to present to board level Directors
- Preparing and presenting financial reports of non-profitability for the Financial Director
- Work with external teams to develop reporting tools that are used to aid key decision making
- Creating financial statements for internal and external company requirements
- Providing financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Maintaining and supporting pricing analysis
- Providing information for internal and external audit
- Implementing and maintain IT systems to support the finance function
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Proven experience producing management accounts for presentation at board level
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with external teams to finance
- Experience collaborating with IT to implement and update systems
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call Melissa Aucott on to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.