Location: Ludlow, Shropshire
About the Company:
Our client is a multi-award-winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world's number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology.
Based in Ludlow, Shropshire, they offer a comprehensive portfolio of premium hedge-cutting, mowing, cultivation and remote-control machinery that sets the standard for quality and innovation in the industry and is exported to more than 40 countries around the world.
Assembly Operative Job responsibilities/duties:
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assembly Operative Skills/Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a heavy industry environment
- Experience of operating variety of production equipment
- Experience as a mechanical fitter/mechanic a distinct advantage
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
If you meet the Assembly Operative requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!