Account Manager, for Warwickshire-based creative agency
We're recruiting for an impressive, creative agency, who are looking for an experienced Account Manager, with a strong background within large-scale event projects.
The Account Manager, a new role as part of the company's on-going growth plans, will be responsible for managing a portfolio of blue-chip clients, working on large-scale indoor and outdoor exhibition projects.
You will ideally have 6+ years' proven account management experience, from within the live events sector.
There is a generous bonus scheme for client retention and new business and achievable business targets.
- You will develop long-term successful relationships with your clients to encourage client retention and satisfaction, taking an active role in developing clients to the mutual benefit and profit of the client and agency.
- Develop new opportunities by exploring additional divisions and disciplines within the client's business.
- You will have a thorough understanding of your clients' products, services and objectives. Collaboratively work with your team and internal departments to deliver first class events.
- Production of costings for each event or project, budget development and management. Ensuring all projects are up-to-date throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Effective supplier management and contract negotiation.
- You will be responsible for the successful planning, organisation and delivery of a simultaneous range of events, delegating tasks accordingly within the team and working alongside internal teams such as production, creative, program strategy, registration and IT in order to achieve excellent results.
- Spearhead and help build the live event and corporate event sector with particular focus on sporting and corporate hospitality.
- Generous bonus scheme for client retention and new business and achievable business targets.
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years' blue chip client Account Management experience, working on large-scale indoor and outdoor events
- Experience of Live events, corporate hospitality and digital will be advantageous
- Fantastic organisational ability, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills - adept a forging new and upholding existing client relationships
- Commercially aware
- Budget management
- Forward planning
- Creative flare
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful