My client is a financial planning and wealth management firm based in south Birmingham who providing a tailored independent service to their clients.
We are searching for a qualified Paraplanner who is looking to take the next step in their career offering advice on personalised solutions offered by the company for a client's individual needs and goals.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the firm's advice guidance, as and when delivered
- Participating in and delivering comprehensive financial research, within set SLAs, on products and investments on an independent basis using company-approved research tools
- Preparing and delivering bespoke investment reports, within set SLAs, to clients through the analysis of existing investment portfolios and comparison against suitable benchmarks
- Preparing and interpreting complex plan information with a view to completing transfer analysis
- Preparing complex financial planning reports, within set SLAs, in multiple financial planning areas
- Researching and reviewing, where necessary, new and existing legislation and technical/product information to aid in the role that is performed
- Maintaining and developing knowledge and technical understanding of all financial planning concepts, through personal management of own CPD
- Participating in firm research projects, adhering to set deadlines, as and if required
To be successful you will need
- Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum qualification requirement
- Demonstration of knowledge, interest and experience in personal financial planning and in the construction of financial planning research and suitability reports
- Experience in an IFA environment, demonstrating quality communications of constructive feedback
If successful, you will benefit from
- Salary of up to GBP45,000
- Company benefits
- 30 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Career development
- Support and funding for further exams
- Salary increase for further exams gained
- Flexible working hours
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career in fast-paced environment with a community feel. If you are a focused individual with a drive for quality and professionalism and match our client's requirements, send your CV across now and we will be in touch with more information!