Digital Acquisition Manager
A well-established and well-known consumer products business based in Warwick is looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to work in their team on a permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for the digital marketing throughout the customer acquisition journey and optimisation to the point of purchase.
- Manage the customer acquisition journey through to acquisition for B2B and B2C customers
- Work with marketing colleagues on campaign strategies and execution
- Improve conversion rates, by analysing performance and implementing improvement strategies
- Manage agency performance of PPC, SEO, retargeting, display and other paid channels to support marketing campaigns
- Report on activity and make recommendations for improvements to key senior stakeholders
- Oversee and drive social media activity via the management of one direct report
Skills and Experience
- Specialist digital marketing knowledge with minimum 3 years' experience of; Paid advertising (PPC, display, retargeting and affiliate), Google analytics, SEO, social media, data and content marketing
- Previous experience of strategic campaign planning across multiple digital channels
- Experience of directly running campaign activity within PPC, display and managing agencies
- In depth email marketing (automation and campaign) experience
- Able to analyse campaign activity and agency performance
- Able to report back to the business, draw conclusions, make astute decisions and share information
- Strong excel skills
- Use of the following tools beneficial but not essential - Salesforce, Pardot, Social studio, sitecore, dotmailer,
If you have the relevant digital marketing experience and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.