National Account Manager - FMCG
National Account Manager - FMCG or Retail (Top 4 Supermarkets)
The position is to support in a range of field and client related activities. The role will predominantly be home based but the successful candidate will be expected to attend the Head Office in the North West once a week and Clients numerous times a week in London and the South
The successful National Account Manager will be required to manage and develop relationships with our existing and potential customers, enabling the company to meet its current growth targets. You will be required to develop a network of contacts throughout the retail industry (Top 4 supermarkets)
Role and Responsibilities for a National Account Manager
The role will require involvement in all aspects of the Account Management role, to enable a high degree of support to the Account Team and to provide the job holder with valuable development and progression opportunities within Client Management activity.
- Write and present reports to clients in association with the Account Team and SMT.
- Prepare field communication documents
- Deal with day to day issues from the field that are client related
- Communicate directly with the client on key issues that have been agreed by Business Unit Controller
- Support client planning process, when required and attend client briefings
- Agree and document a joint business plan with key customers
- Be able to think strategically to develop the customer journey
- Proactively update Customer Contact database with all existing and new contacts
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organisational and Time Management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- IT skills - Excel / PowerPoint
- Ideally suited for an National Account Executive wanting to develop at a higher level or a National Account Manager wanting more experience with bigger customers and more responsibility.
- Must be self-motivated, confident and able to multi task and manage change and a lot of activity at one time.
In return they will offer -
Competitive Salary, Company Car, Fuel Card, Tablet, Phone, Incentive Scheme, Discounted Tickets, Pension, Life Assurance, 30 days holiday & Healthshield Care Plan.
If you have in the FMCG or with the Top 4 retail accounts in the following roles then please apply:- National Account Manager, National Account Executive, Regional Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive, Regional Account Executive