Primary Teaching Assistant
Title: Primary Teaching Assistant
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Start date: May/September
Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about working with students with Special Educational Needs and keen about helping vulnerable young people to overcome barriers to learning? Then this could be the role for you!
The role will be full-time position to start after May half term and continue in September. The TA is going to be supporting a SEND pupil in Year 5 moving to Year 6 in September. The perfect candidate is to have knowledge of SEND and the National Curriculum, working alongside the class teacher providing support and guidance to the child. The role will be based in year 6 and so it is important the candidate has sound knowledge and experience working with Year 6 children.
About the School
Monarch Education are working with a vibrant school in Birmingham which has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted for its excellent teaching and learning approaches for students. The school go beyond to meet the individual needs of all their students to ensure each student is receiving the support they need.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent teaching qualification
- Knowledge of the Year 6 National Curriculum
- Experience working with SEND children.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education has been working across the West Midlands to provide the most suitable role for candidates and has built an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. Monarch Education are designated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to value all safeguarding requirements.
If this role sounds like you or you would like more information regarding this role then please don't hesitate to contact me on 0 or alternately email me