Legacy Fundraising Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 hours (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)
Salary: Band 3 (£16,055 - £20,615 per annum according to skills and experience.)
Location: The Cedars, Compton
We are looking for a dynamic coordinator to help us grow our vital income from legacies through effective marketing and administration of gifts in wills that have been left to Compton Care. You will be joining a busy and expanding fundraising team and will be helping to deliver a new income generation strategy with a focus on great supporter experience.
- To effectively market legacies in order to secure pledges from supporters and meet legacy income targets.
- To collaborate with other fundraising team members to deliver and grow key legacy fundraising initiatives such as Make a Will Month.
- Seek to engage with industry professionals such as solicitors, estate and wealth management services etc in order to market Compton Care’s need for legacies.
- Manage and administrate a legacy caseload – dealing with enquiries, correspondence, updating the CRM database and ensuring all matters are dealt with in a compliant and legal manner.
- Act as first point of contact for all Legacy Giving enquiries, notifications and pledges.
- Deliver a gold standard supporter experience and a clear communication plan for each pledge or gift in will.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a fundraising environment and who has experience of legacy administration. You should have experience of promoting campaigns and products and of delivering financial targets. You will need to provide our supporters with gold standard care and have excellent communication and presentation skills. You should have strong administration and IT (including database) skills and a good eye for detail. The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to work with minimum supervision. We are looking for a team player who can show a passion for Compton Care and its need to generate income through legacies to provide vital services to patients.
Interested applicants should be able to evidence how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description and person specification.
Any enquiries about the role can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to complete an online application form please visit www.comptoncare.org.uk
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
Interview Date: 17 June 2019