Vendor Project Manager
GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age.
Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
The purpose of this position is to manage projects on behalf of GT in order to ensure excellence in the total delivery of the project requirements. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for day-to-day operations on behalf of GlobeTech and will report to the Operations Manager for all aspects of the business.
KPIs of the project
- Responsible for achieving agreed quality and service targets.
- Monitor and track project results against requirements through GlobeTech systems
- Work with the Operations Manager to develop and maintain a regular and effective reporting mechanism on the overall performance of the project. Agreed KPI's to be measured and frequency of reporting
- Work with the Operations Manager to identify potential issues arising, communicate concerns and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Create and maintain an effective working relationship with the client
- Support GlobeTech in ongoing activities including resourcing of staff
- Create a positive employee relations and an excellent working environment through leadership and employee engagement
- Responsible for managing performance of the team and ensuring issues are addressed in a timely and consistent manner
- Monitor and track attendance in accordance with GlobeTech policies and procedures
- Relevant third level BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer facing role
- Relevant operations experience
- Previous experience working with and/or managing a large team
- Client management team
- GlobeTech management team
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn on the job / self-motivator
- Proven time management and organisation skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent business judgement with the ability to problem-solve
- Continuous improvement mind-set
A competitive salary is on offer with this position.
- Onsite in Birmingham
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team. GlobeTech is an equal opportunity employer.