This opportunity lies with one of Stafford's leading firms of accountants. The firm is progressive in its approach to its clients and has a genuine desire to fulfil the aspirations of its staff.
The partners are keen to add to their team and appoint a Tax Manager to take over the firm's portfolio of circa 600 personal and non-corporate clients. It's a varied role and the prospects for future career development are good.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of circa 600 personal and non-corporate clients
- Building client relationships and acting as first point of contact
- Providing tax planning advice where necessary for example IHT, CGT etc
- Preparation of computations, tax returns etc
- Personal tax compliance - Preparation, review and submission of tax returns
- Managing the work of the Tax Administrator reviewing work where necessary
- Managing the workflow in the office
- Assisting staff members and advising internal colleagues on aspects of taxation
- Review of P&L Accounts of Partnerships and Self-Employed clients
- Liaising with HMRC, legal and professional services organisation