Strategic Land & Planning Manager
Our client, based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for a Strategic Land and Planning Manager. This position is available on a permanent or a temporary to permanent basis. Our client believes their people are the centre of everything and invest heavily in developing and rewarding their employees.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is GBP40-60,000 plus car allowance and is based on experience for this position.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within Planning, Land & Development.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* The identification of new strategic land opportunities and negotiation of legal agreements
* Liaison with landowners
* Responsibility for the renewal/extension of options
* Input into the production of developer collaboration agreements
* The monitoring of competitor activity
* Community engagement on site promotions and planning applications
* Management of planning and acquisition activity
* Taking ownership of project viability and delivery
* Production of monthly progress reports on key projects
* Produce and manage budgets and professional fees
* Produce scheme viabilities
* Management of fee spend in line with budget forecasts
* Relevant degree or equivalent
* Experience within a similar role or at Development Surveyor level
* A planning background is desirable
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Roshanne Rid or Megan Hughes on 0.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Section 106; Mixed Tenure; Development Surveyor; Land Acquisition
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to GBP50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details