SEND Teaching Assistant
Area: SEND Teaching Assistant
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are currently looking to recruit a fantastic SEND Teaching Assistant to join a brilliant Primary School located in the Solihull area. The ideal applicant should be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching, with outstanding classroom and management skills and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the progression of students and the overall success of the school.
In this role, you will be working with several children with diagnosed Special Educational Needs such as Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Dyspraxia and more. You will be supported by the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants but will have regular SEND meetings with the school SENDCO.
About the school
A lovely school located in Solihull and has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted. Student's achievement is excellent, their wide range of abilities are well supported with outstanding care and support to ensure that pupils develop very high levels of self-esteem and confidence from low starting points.
Why Monarch Education?
- Endorse a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A dedicated and dependable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth and efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Previous experience of working with young people with SEND and challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification relating to Education/Childcare
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Two recent Education-based references and relevant DBS checks.
If you would like more information and it sounds like the next step in your career, please send your CV across to or alternatively give me a call me on 0. Hope to hear from you soon!