My Client are a principle contracting company who undertake Construction, Civil Engineering & projects across the UK turning over around GBP700 million annually. Due to wining a number of new Civil Enabling projects my client is looking for a Project Manager to join an established team.
Job requirements - Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- All construction aspects of a Project from Inception through to completion
- Commercial Awareness
- Organising Labour and Resources and moving labour to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Ensure that construction work is carried out in accordance with Safe Work Method Procedures.
- Procurement and management of subcontract attendances, scope of works and selection of Subcontractors.
- Dealing with any subcontract issues which may need resolving in the areas of programme, quality or safety.
- Ensuring work is carried out within quality plans, inspections are carried out and defects rectified.
- Logistics planning and site access/setup
Candidate requirements - Project Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Civil Project Management background (Earthworks, Drainage, Pavements)
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- Solid commercial background of site-based experience with knowledge and understanding of various building trades, including up-to-date building techniques/methodologies.
- NEC Contract exposure
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.