SEN TA Needed - Stratford Upon-Avon
Monarch Education are excited to be recruiting in Rugby for a SEN Teaching Assistant.
Many fantastic opportunities that has arisen for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join the team at a Primary School we have in Stratford Upon-Avon.
Duties for the SEN Teaching Assistant role will include:
- Supervising and supporting pupils in the learning environment, including more in-depth support for those with specific needs, to promote independence, inclusion, acceptance and equality of access to learning opportunities for all pupils.
- Assisting in the planning, development and implementation of pupil education/behaviour plans and personal care programmes including toileting, hygiene and feeding/meal times, to help with development of social skills and to ensure that the schools health, safety and behaviour policies are maintained.
- Deal with conflict using different communication techniques to encourage all pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour and promote independence.
- Provide clerical and other support to meet service delivery requirements.
- Participate in meetings, team development activities and assist less experienced colleagues when appropriate, to support the achievement of individual and team performance and development objectives.
What we are looking for:
- Team player
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous experience
- Demonstrates high quality teaching that inspires, challenges and motivates all learners
- Is passionate about providing the very best learning experiences for children
- Is highly motivated and prepared to take the initiative
- Outgoing, motivated
- Support students and motivate them to want to learn
- Be able to confidently deliver a fun filled and engaging lesson to interact and grab the attention of the students.
The most suitable SEN Teaching Assistant will have previous experience supporting primary aged children with SEN, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels and be a great team player.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply and send your CV over or call Sam on -8704.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.