An exciting permanent opportunity for a Transport Coordinator has become available on a particularly fast paced logistics environment in Coventry, Warwickshire.
The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday between 07:00-19:00
The company provide accelerated freight solutions to meet last minute requirements and ease crises for their clients the within manufacturing industry. Their on-time delivery record is exceptional and the team work extremely hard to achieve and maintain this.
The successful Transport Coordinator will:
- Liaise with suppliers and clients to arrange freight solutions, including negotiating rates and agreeing collection and delivery dates.
- Manage the full transportation process to include administration of TMS and RFQ systems and software.
- Prioritise tasks systematically using their exceptional organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Work rotational shifts.
The successful Transport Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven logistics experience and expertise, with at least a year of route planning on a European and International basis.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to maintain this high level of customer focus even under pressure.
- A second language such as Polish would be ideal but not essential.
- It is not a requirement of the role to hold a CPC licence.
In return, the company offer a salary of circa GBP21-25k, and an annual leave package of 30 days which does rise over time, and access to other perks. This position is permanent days covering hours between 07:00-19:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are an experienced transport coordinator, transport administrator, transport planner, logistics administrator or logistics planner, and you have at least a year of route planning on a European and International basis and wish to be considered for the role of Transport Coordinator, please contact your local Manpower Branch and ask to speak with Claire Male or apply online now.