Talent is a global technology staffing agency on a mission to reinvent the world of recruitment. We have experienced unprecedented growth in the UK over the past 5 years and now have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Administartor to join our Operations team based in Birmingham City Centre.
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a fun and rewarding environment get in touch.Key ResponsibilitiesOperations
Assist National Operations Manager in managing daily operations of the organisation. These will include:-
- Liaising between client, consultant and management to ensure smooth operations delivery
- Preparing and maintaining detailed documentation for operational procedures, staff manuals, and reporting functions.
- Providing ad-hoc operational & financial reports as required for the board.
- Weekly / monthly financial reports for Sales Teams & board
- Working closely with the accounts team for monthly contractor payroll / credit control
- Commission Reports
- Contractor payroll preparation and support
- Support with Contractor Audit
- Ensure a commitment to continuous improvement is fostered and applied within the operations division.
- Seek continuous improvement of current operational strategies.
- Knowledge of working with a CRM system (desirable)
- Experience in a recruitment & sales environment would be beneficial
- Financial Reporting experience (desirable)
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills & positive can-do attitude essential
Strong communication skills
- Planning and organisation
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Team work and collaboration
At Talent we live and breath our values: STRIVE FOR BETTER, LEAD THE WAY & GIVE A DAMN. We're looking for talented individuals who share these values. If this sounds like you, apply today.