Supply Teachers required for work in Evesham.
Hays Education are currently recruiting KS1 & KS2 Teachers to work at schools in Evesham and surrounding area on a supply basis. Supply teaching offers a flexible working environment with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to a permanent job.
Hays are currently seeking teachers that hold QTS. You may be experienced or newly qualified looking to gain experience. You will be working in a number of different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service which is important to the overall running of the schools, their teaching and learning standards.
The key skills of a supply teacher include:
* Good behaviour management
* Adaptability & flexibility
* Strong subject knowledge
* The ability to interact with pupils to impact on the teaching and learning
Benefits of working for Hays Education include:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Timetable to suit your requirements
* Free CPD offered
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
* Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to GBP250 every time you recommend a teacher
If you are looking for a flexible Key Stage 1 & 2 Supply Teacher job or general cover click 'apply now'