Temporary to Permanent opportunity.
An opportunity for an Invoicing Administrator has recently become available at leading business based in Erdington on a temporary to permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Invoicing Team leader, you will provide efficient administrative support and co-ordination to ensure the smooth running of associated contracts.
About the Invoicing Administrator Position:
* To process all completed works for specific clients to allow timely and accurate invoicing
* Complete client summaries where required to support applications for payment
* Ensure all invoices have purchase order number and relevant documentation as defined by client requirements, before finalising. If not, then to obtain such information from the operational teams.
* To be first point of contact to deal with all queries in relation to invoicing from both internal and external sources in relation to the contracts.
* Confident in dealing with clients and internal staff to ensure the smooth running of the contracts
* To undertake general accounts Administration duties relating to the contracts including Correspondence and filing, preparation of reports and documents, updating electronic records, telephone call handling, administration, sub-contractor's administration
Essential Experience of the Invoicing Administrator:
* Experience in a similar role with a background in Facilities Management administration is desirable
* Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
* Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
* Effective problem-solving skills
* Reliable Detail conscious and tasks orientated
* Strong Excel
* GCSE (or 'O' Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
This role will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis and will be based full time in Erdington.
To express your interest in this position please apply direct or email your CV to