A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestige Car dealership as a Aftersales Manager situated in Warwick.
As Aftersales Manager you will be responsible for the continued success of the Aftersales department. You will possess Previous Experience of a similar position within the Motor Trade.
Ensure that the Service and Parts departments are maximising the profitability and efficiency in line with company expectation and market potential.
To be considered for its position you must:
- Hold a good level of experience of managing an Aftersales department.
- Hold a strong presence and ability in a professional environment
- Be dynamic ,Motivated and have a Flexible attitude.
- Have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and a great team and work ethic
- Have a proven history of success in a similar environment
- Hold a solid and stable working history.
- Hold a full UK Licence
In return my client can offer a Competitive Basic Salary with an OTE of around GBP70,000.00
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Aftersales Manager.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that successful applications will be contacted within 24 hours