SEN Learning Support Assistants
PK Education are on the hunt for exceptional Learning Support Assistants to work at a SEN client school based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. We require self motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to work on a part and full time basis.
You will be supporting children of ages 4 to 18 years with their education, learning and development who have a range of complex special educational needs, ranging from non verbal, SEMH, ASD to PMLD. You will be working on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis so you must be able to establish and build rapports with pupils and staff alike.
To be successful in this role it is key that you are forward thinking and able to use your own initiative when working on a 1:1/2:1 basis.
We have immediate requirements for SEN Learning Support Assistants so please apply now to be considered for this vacancy.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a SEN or mainstream setting
• Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with PK Education
• Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Coventy and Warwickshire area
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between GBP55-GBP75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant
• Support with your CV and interview advice
• An excellent 'refer a friend scheme'
PK education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like minded Support Assistants to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry SEND Support roles please visit our website or get in touch with our office on .