Digital Content Manager
The Digital Content Manager role involves working for a well known, national business within a newly created Content team. The role will involve leading the team in creating engaging and relevant content for new internal facing platforms.
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a well known, national services business based in Warwick.
The Digital Content Manager role involves:
- Overseeing the launch of the new internal platform
- Leading on the development of content - working with stakeholders to create content strategies
- Developing content strategy for the new platform launch - ensuring it is aligned with the wider business strategy and ensuring that the content created is made accessible
- Managing and liaising with content production teams
- Working with technical development teams to ensure user experience and consistency is paramount
- Assisting with the development of the brand guidelines
- Identifying business leads and content editors, that would take responsibility for local content
- Working with internal stakeholders to analyse and understand content performance
In order to be considered for the Digital Content Manager role you must have:
- Outstanding digital content and production skills and experience - across planning, writing, editing and proof reading
- Experience of using a CMS
- Experience of working in a fast paced digital marketing environment
- Excellent attention to detail across written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editorial judgement
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting workloads
- Experience of working with Office 365, SharePoint and other web technologies
The Digital Content Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a national, recognised brand. The initial contract is 6 months, with the potential to end. The role is based in Warwick and is offering a desirable day rate.