Head of Technical Operations
Head of Technical Operations - Birmingham - GBP85-GBP100,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Senior Management Role, Great Working Environment and Culture
A leading IT services organisation are seeking an ambitious and authoritative person to join their team on a permanent basis in a Head of Technical Operations role. The successful applicant will be responsible for the leadership and management of all aspects of technical operations and will report directly to the Leadership Team.
- Take ownership of the strategic direction of network and infrastructure platforms to achieve business objectives.
- Lead, manage and mentor technical teams.
- Work alongside the leadership team to identify commercial innovation that will improve the customer experience and service value.
- Extensive experience in a service provider environment.
- Networking qualifications (CCIE, CCSP, CCDP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE)
- Good understanding of the Networking and Telecoms markets
Samuel Platt- IT Recruitment Consultant - - -
Salary on offer is GBP85-GBP100,000 + Bonus & Benefits
CCIE, CCSP, CCDP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE, CISCO, NETWORKING