EllisKnight are partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Cyber Security business based in Crewe to recruit an experienced IT Engineer, to join their innovative and knowledgeable Technical team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Engineer that wants to work on technically interesting IT Projects utilising virtualisation technologies
This position will play a key role in the support of a variety of innovative, accreditable, cost efficient and profitable solutions. These solutions are operated at the company's premises in Cheshire and are the foundation for the Company's secure managed ICT services to MoD and other public sector customers.
The role encompasses the following key areas to meet the Company's agreed strategic objectives:
- Design Support: Assist in the design and development of new company products, documenting high level designs, build scripts and maintenance processes.
- Research & Development: Assist in the test and development of new technologies to facilitate system design and product management.
- System Installation: Assist in the build and install secure managed ICT Services delivering a range of technologies to meet the needs of current customers and future markets.
We are seeking a general understanding in the following areas:
Skills, Qualities and Experience:
- Ability to establish and develop a new role as part of a small team within a rapidly evolving organisation.
- A commitment to continually developing technical skills.
- Initiative and pro-activity, matched by an ability to be a strong member of a team.
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate both internally and externally.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
Due to the nature of our client's business, you must be able to obtain appropriate security clearance (this can be discussed at interview)