Type: Teaching Assistant
Location: Sheldon, Birmingham
Start Date: Immediate start date
Do you enjoy working with children?
Would you like a new role working as a Teaching Assistant?
We have a fantastic role that may be the one for you!
Monarch Education are a leading Recruitment Agency which places Teachers and Teaching Assistants into long term and short-term roles. This wonderful school are looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work in KS1 and work alongside the class teacher. This school is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic teacher who will be able to provide excellent support to the class teacher daily.
This will be a day to day role but could lead to a permanent role for the ideal candidate. The candidate is to be fully flexible. Having a Full Drivers Licence would be desirable.
About the school
This wonderful school has been awarded with a 'good' by Ofsted. The school's exciting curriculum makes pupils eager to learn and supports their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development very well.
Why Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
- A smooth, well-organised registration process with no hidden charges or fees
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Qualified Teacher status/Relevant Qualification with teaching experience within Primary schools.
- Able to support and improve pupils learning development
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Here at Monarch Education we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates. All necessary checks will be obtained including DBS and references checks.
If you feel this role is for you and would like more information, please send your CV across to or alternatively call me on 0