Reconciliations Analyst - Stoke-On-Trent
Fixed Term Contract 6 Months Initially
Working in a Accounts Team you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial transactions entered into between the company and Insurers and for the settlement of amounts due to policyholders and responsible for ensuring the integrity of all financial transactions entered into. You will be joining a high performing and growing team representing a significant proportion of revenue and EBITDA.
Insurer reconciliations and bordereaux
- Carry out reconciliations of monthly bordereaux received from MI function.
- Prepare and issue monthly bordereaux for Insurers as required ensuring that the amounts to be paid for each insurance transaction agrees with the policy transaction.
- Ensure the financial integrity of the Insurer ledger by carrying out regular reviews to ensure that items due but not yet paid are valid insurance transactions with the Insurer.
- In conjunction with the Accounts team, carry our reviews of the cash book as required to ensure the integrity of financial transactions recorded.
- Provide information to the Banking team of reconciled amounts due to be paid.
- Co-ordinate with the Banking team as required to ensure that all transactions received or paid into the IBA account of RCIB is allocated to the correct Insurer or Policyholder ledger.
Excellent numeracy skills and ability to work with large amounts of financial and operational data
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Experienced user of Excel (able to perform Pivot table and VLookups)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate, including advanced excel skills
- Organised and methodical approach
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail