Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading industrial companies as a Multi Skilled Engineer.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Maintenance Engineer) you will be working within a dedicated maintenance team. You will carry out various electrical and mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic maintenance and repair activities.
- To carry out various electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair activities within the facility.
- To provide both proactive maintenance schedules as well as a fast and effective response especially under breakdown incidents.
- To aid in the continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime as the facility expands.
- Provide maintenance support for critical production machinery, from both a mechanical and electrical perspective.
- Support the expansion of the facility, working with the commissioning and installation of new equipment.
- Continually undertake training to expand your knowledge of other maintenance disciplines, such as electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and machine tools product and HSE.
At least 3 years' experience working as a multi-skilled Engineer.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in using a variety of electrical test/inspection equipment and the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
You must hold a recognised time-served apprenticeship including City and Guilds, NVQ3 or equivalent, 17th edition is also essential.
Position - Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location - North Staffordshire
For more information please contact Katie Meakin
Privacy notice: At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.