Manufacturing Machine Operators
Excellent opportunity for experienced Machine Operators to work in the Stafford Park area, permanent roles direct with the company.
THE JOB ROLE
- Operating and setting of Multi Station Heading machines.
- Operating and setting of Rolling machinery.
- Operating and setting of Induction heater.
- Using measuring equipment.
- Identify and perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Read graphs, charts and technical drawings.
- Use and knowledge of excel software to book work via back wall computer.
- Carry out regular & accurate machine checks and report any faults.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience within in same role in Manufacturing company
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Be able to problem solve & diagnose faults.
- Good numeracy & literacy skills.
- Mechanically minded.
- Working for a large Manufacturing company with excellent prospects and progression available long term.
- Salary GBP24,000 dependant on previous experience
- Working Days on a 2-shift rota basis on 37.5 hrs a week:
- Monday - Friday
- Pension. Health Care, Childcare vouches plus more
- 21 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays.
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity, with ongoing training and want more from your career then please apply today.