Early Years Practitioner
Do you have experience working with children? Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new role? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday's during term time?
Empowering Learning are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner for a nursery in Coventry. We are looking for people who have a passion to support pupils with their learning and those looking to increase their experience. You will be able to work in extended placements or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As an Early Years Practitioner for a nursery you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills
* Over 6 months experience within an educational or care environment
* The ability to work with pupils from varying backgrounds
* A passion and desire to make a difference
* Level 3 in childhood studies desirable
Empowering Learning will be able to offer the successful an Early Years Practitioner a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
* Competitive rates of pay
* An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
* Introductions to a wide variety of schools
* Assistance in gaining the right experience so you can progress
To apply please submit your CV or get in touch with Chloe on or email for further details.