Warehouse Shift Manager
Warehouse Shift Manager (6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm)
Pin Point Recruitment are recruiting for a Warehouse Shift Manager for our busy client in Stoke on Trent.
Our client is a supplier of the widest choice of wood-based products in the UK and have a vast customer base, their operation is 24hrs; Monday to Friday.
As a Shift Manager your tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The supervision of a team of Warehouse Operatives and prioritisation of all duties to ensure operational deadlines are achieved
- The supervision and control of all goods inward and outward processes.
- Ensure that all dispatch documentation meets operational requirements.
- Provide KPI/Management Information relating to operational activities.
- Responsible for all direct reports adhering to all company policies and procedures relating to the warehouse function.
- To provide resource solutions ensuring that Warehouse activities support operational and customer requirements.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to, to provide a safe working environment.
Your skills and experience
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise
- Sound operational knowledge and strong communication skills
- Strong evidence of previously managing a team and running shifts including briefings
- Application of employment law in relation to grievance, disciplinary, performance processes
- Ideally previous use of SAP and excel
- Proven track record or building and growing your team.
- The ability to train and support your team
- To proactively see potential issues or problems and own the journey to complete that task
Shift work rotating
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP37,000 depending on experience
Please apply in writing and attach your CV to Joanne at