Digital Marketing Executive
SF Group are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive for my leading client based in Lichfield
This permanent position is in place to manage and deliver the day to day running of the digital marketing.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Support the generation and distribution of high quality and innovative marketing content and campaigns across a range of channels, specifically taking the lead on digital content.
- Film and edit videos for social media, website and events use.
- Proactively create and schedule social media content. Monitor and respond to activity in a timely manner.
- Create engaging email marketing campaigns for a range of audiences using best practice to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Source and write up case studies and good news stories from our services.
- Ensure the company is fully exploiting digital marketing channels appropriately using best practice.
- Manage the internal photo library and associated consent processes in conjunction with the rest of the team.
- Database management and cleansing using Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Create collateral and assets using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Be the first point of contact for the marketing team and process enquiries accordingly.
- Monitor and report on team activity and ROI of campaigns.
- Research marketing opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- Liaise with a range of suppliers.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud literate, including Premiere Pro, PhotoShop, InDesign.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and associated tools.
- Experience of video shooting and editing.
- Experience of developing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Works well under pressure and is able to deliver quality to deadline.
- Approachable, personable and able to communicate well across all staffing levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritises accordingly.
- Team player.
- Methodical and analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
- Availability to sometimes work outside of normal business hours with overnight stays away from home.
- Passion for supporting people and strong diplomacy.
This position will pay an annual salary of between GBP22,000 and GBP24,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP