Teaching Assistant SEND
Area: Teaching Assistant SEND
Type: Full Time
Monarch Education are looking to recruit a wonderful SEND Teaching Assistant to join a brilliant Primary School located in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate should be passionate about teaching, with outstanding classroom management skills and is willing to go that extra mile to ensure students are progressing and developing in their learning.
The role will include working with children with Special Educational Needs such as Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Dyspraxia and more. You will be supported by the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants and will be attending regular meetings with the school SENDCO.
About the school
Monarch Education work with a lovely school located in Birmingham and has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted. Pupils achieve excellent results; their wide range of abilities are well supported with outstanding support to ensure that pupils develop very high levels of self-esteem and confidence.
Why Monarch Education?
- Endorse a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A dedicated and dependable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth and efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Previous experience of working with young people with SEND and challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification relating to Education/Childcare
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Two recent Education-based references and relevant DBS checks.
If you would like more information and it sounds like the next step in your career, please send your CV across to or alternatively give me a call me on 0. Hope to hear from you soon!