Primary Teaching Assistant Cover
Area: Primary Teaching Assistant Cover
Type: Full Time
Do you have a passion for teaching children? Are you looking for an exciting role working as a teaching assistant? We could have the perfect role for you!
We are looking to recruit a brilliant Teaching Assistant to join a pleasant Primary School located in the Birmingham area. The ideal applicant should be enthusiastic and motivated about teaching. Having outstanding teaching and classroom management skills ensuring all children are receiving the support and guidance they need. You will be working alongside the Class Teacher providing enriching lesson plans tailored to the children's needs and abilities. The candidate is to be available on a full-time basis, Monday - Friday.
About the school
Monarch Education works with a lovely school which has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted. Student's achievement is excellent, teachers provide support and guidance to all children. Providing outstanding care to ensure that pupils develop their Personal, Social and Emotional Development and can thrive in the environment they are in.
Why Monarch Education?
- Endorse a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A dedicated and dependable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth and efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Previous experience of working with young people within a classroom
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification relating to Education/Childcare
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Two recent Education-based references and relevant DBS checks.
If you would like more information and it sounds like the next step in your career, please send your CV across to or alternatively give me a call me on 0. Hope to hear from you soon!