Salary: GBP21,000 - GBP26,000
Excellent benefits and flexi-time
We are delighted to once again be working alongside, a global organisation who designs and manufacture heavy engineering equipment for a number of organisations around the world who now have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to be part of a global team.
Our client is extremely dynamic and provides an environment for career motivated people to thrive, you will be provided with a highly competitive basic salary, and market leading benefits which include flexi-time, pension & bonus along with a structured career path.
The successful candidate will provide first line support and IT LAN administration for users based in Worcester; by being responsible for Workstation imaging through SCCM and hardware/software asset inventory management; Address escalated tickets from the Global Help Desk, troubleshooting problems and to identify and resolve operational issues; whilst implementing and supporting the rollouts of new client technologies such as PC's, laptops and other end point devices
- Provide first and second tier support for our end users across the UK;
- Installation and configuration of IT hardware;
- Installation and configuration of IT software;
- Maintain hardware inventory;
- Troubleshoot workstations, peripheral devices, printers and network connectivity issues;
- Liaison with the Global Helpdesk;
- Management of the knowledgebase articles;
- Record keeping relating to hardware assets;
- Produce Reports;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of evolving technologies;
- Contribute to the improvement of systems and processes.
- Minimum degree qualification in IT or related subject;
- Interest in IT subjects;
- The ability to multi-task, time management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills;
- Solid relationship skills and a customer focus;
- A desire and determination for self-development;
- UK/EU Full Driving License.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR9115