Role: Panel Wirer (Temp to Perm)
Rate: GBP23,000 - GBP25,000
A Worcestershire based company who specialise extrusion machinery technology are looking for a Panel Wireman to join their expanding workforce.
Responsibilities for Panel Wirer Role:
- Working from drawings to wiring up electrical control panels to products. You will be given the relevant parts and drawings and will work autonomously to complete the product to customer specifications, electrically and hydraulically, alerting the supervisor to any issues.
- Ability to manufacture to a high standard.
- High attention to detail and ability to inspect own work.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping within the workplace.
Essential skills for Panel Wirer Role:
- Must have previous wiring or electrical assembly experience.
- Must be able to read drawings and electrical schematics.
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity for the position of Panel Wirer and have the qualities and experience for the role, then please call Devan Banton Premier Engineering or apply now with your updated CV.