Early Years SEND Teaching Assistant
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant in Kings Norton A Good Ofsted rated school in North Birmingham are looking for an Early years Teaching to support a pupil with Autism. You will be working 1:1 with the pupil supporting them with their daily routine and assisting them with their work helping them to gain a good knowledge and understanding.This position is due to start after February half term until the end of the academic year.
We are looking for a candidate is conscientious and nurturing who can support the pupil and to assist them with learning and development and helping them to gain confidence in their learning ensuring they achieve to their highest ability.
* CACHE Level or 3
* Degree such as BA Hons: Teaching support relevant
* 6-12 months experience within a primary School
* Confident in providing support to pupils 1:1 and in small groups
* Confident with the EYFS curriculum
* Previous experience supporting pupils with SEN
If you are interested and would like more information or to apply for this position please contact Holly on or send your CV to