Practice Manager - Assessment and Intervention Team
Stoke-On-Trent City Council are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join their Assessment and Intervention Team.
Benefits for the Locum Practice Manager
- Pay rate of GBP35 per hour
- Excellent supervision and strong management team
- A dedicated CHA Consultant to aid you through the interview and job onboarding process
Responsibilities of the Locum Practice Manager
- Assist the Principal Manager in the overall management of staff
- Assist the Principal Manager in ensuring the prioritisation and allocation of work within the team
- Ensure the direction and motivation of the team by the provision of support and supervision for team members on a regular basis
- Manage a small and specified caseload of complex cases, as required, some of which would be co-worked with less experienced staff
Requirements of the Locum Practice Manager
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Previous management experience is essential
Pay rate: GBP35 per hour
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings on .
If this Social Work role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!