Electricians - Domestic / Commercial / Rail
Full time positions available for approved electricians to carry out work in Midlands and surrounding region.
Must have significant amount of recent experience working on commercial, domestic or rail installations.
- C&G 2391 testing and inspection or equivalent
- Minimum 17th edition wiring regs
- Gold card ECS
- Good work ethic
- Able to work on their own
- Able to work to short deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Experience in electronic certification preferable but training will be given
- Full driving licence
Must have previous experience and able to work within teams and be comfortable taking sole ownership of the jobs allocated to you.
Direct or Subcontract considered. Please advise salary / hourly rate required. NO AGENCIES.
Direct employees will receive the following benefits:
- Company vehicle
- Enrolment to company pension scheme up to 5% of earnings
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Vodafone corporate discount scheme
- Annual leave loyalty days scheme
- Corporate discount to South Staffs leisure membership
Orton Group is an Equal Opportunity and Disability Confident Employer. Orton does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Please note employees may be subject to DBS checks.