Up to £24,000 depending on experience
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Star Employment Services are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator on a permanent basis on behalf of a local charity.
The main purpose of the role is to provide professional administration support to the HR department; Proactively promote the HR function within the organisation; perform the administration of recruitment processes accurately.
The role includes but not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR related queries in the absence of the Head of HR without giving formal advice.
- Establish good working relationships with managers across the organisation and actively promote the HR function.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times in regards to organisational and employee information and adhere to data protection legislation.
- Perform all administrative duties as instructed by the Head of HR including but not limited to the creation of letters, employment contracts, reports and presentations.
- To undertake all recruitment administration such as advertising vacancies in line with organisational recruitment procedures, arranging interviews and creating interview packs and information packs for assessment centres etc.
- Ensuring pre-employment checks are conducted
- Answer the telephone and deal with queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Make sure that electronic HR systems and databases are updated accurately and daily.
- Maintain all personnel files and ensure that data is filed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Record all absences and provide absence reports as required.
- Provide HR data to the payroll team
- Assist in the annual audit of all HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Attend training when required to assist with the job role as well as any mandatary training.
- Assist the Head of HR with ad hoc HR projects and any other duties
To apply for this position please send your CV or call 01902 319 333.