Are you an experienced Structural Engineer looking to join an established consultancy? Would you like to work on a diverse range of projects? If so, then read on for more information on this fantastic opportunity!
My Client is a multi-disciplinary design practice with a fantastic reputation. For over 40 years they have provided comprehensive services including Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design and more.
Over the past 40 years the company has gone from strength to strength, growing in to offices across the UK at locations including London, Reading, Essex, Bromsgrove and Cardiff.
Due to their ever-increasing workload, an opportunity has arisen for a Structural Engineer to join their Bromsgrove office, located between Birmingham and Worcester.
As the new Structural Engineer, you will be working with the Structural Engineering team on projects across sectors including Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Leisure, Residential and Retail.
What's on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to GBP40,000 per annum
* Truly diverse workload
* Genuine career progression
* Support towards achieving IStructE status
What you will be able to offer as the new Structural Engineer:
* A Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience
* A broad background of building structures in all materials
* Proficient with AutoCAD 2D
* Working towards chartership
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on for more information on this exciting role.