DENTAL NURSE Part-time or full-time (job share considered if there are two suitable applicants.)
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic, qualified, GDC registered DENTAL NURSE to work in our three surgery beautiful practice located in the pretty town of Much Wenlock (with nearby parking). We are a mixed NHS/private practice, and although we are busy, we like to take the time with our patients.
Do you have the following qualities?
- Excellent clinical standards with regards to HTM 01-05
- A thorough understanding of the principles of confidentiality and your responsibilities towards it
- The willingness to learn about new products.
- A professional, diligent and positive attitude to your career
- Are you patient orientated?
- Are you flexible to work on reception, and willing to help others in your team?
- Have great communication skills?
If you have answered yes to all of these qualities, then you should send your CV in to us, we would like to hear from you.
Hours for full time are 8.45 to 5.00 pm. Part-time hours will be discussed at the interview.
If you have further questions you can call and speak to our Practice Manager, Rachel on 01952 728799.