Service Manager - Development and Assurance (Principal Social Worker -
Service Manager - Development and Assurance (Principal Social Worker - Adults)
Hampton's Resourcing is working on behalf of Warwickshire County Council for several exciting roles as part of the Council restructure.
After a successful reorganisation at Tier 2 Hampton's are pleased to be working on the Tier 3 project.
We are looking for talented leaders who are flexible and commercial in focus.
- Substantial previous management experience, including adequate experience in adult social care services to enable demonstration of competent skills, behaviors and knowledge.
- Change management, with the ability to deliver successful change management at a senior level.
- Ability to monitor and manage budgets effectively
Service Manager - Development and Assurance GBP68,684 - GBP75,911
- Principal Social Worker role (Adults).
- Maintaining and developing our Quality Assurance & Performance framework.
- Leading development of Policies and Procedures.
- Advisor to Local Safeguarding Adults Board.
- Leading the Local Authority response to critical incidents, deaths and serious case reviews.
- Overseeing our Workforce, Learning & Development Strategy.
- Implementing Asset Based and Strength-based Practice.
- Ensure that appropriate information is maintained to monitor and manage service delivery.
- Manage all budgets associated with relevant services, ensuring that resources are used effectively and that balanced budgets are delivered at year end.
- Provide direction and vision for all staff as services need to change and develop, in collaboration with the Assistant Director of Adult Social Care.
Warwickshire is an internationally renowned county that is home to some of the UK's Most established businesses, as well as thousands of thriving small enterprises.
Located at the heart of the UK, Warwickshire enjoys superb links to the rest of the country through its proximity to the national motorway network and growing local rail network.
Warwickshire, alongside Coventry, is a hub for innovation and skills, with local firms investing up to twice as much as the national average on research and design. This investment is further complimented.
For a confidential discussion call on or email Simon Ray or Daniel Careless
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals for our clients across the UK