My client is a rapidly growing SME with a unique product that is at the vanguard of their industry. They are now looking to bring in a stand-alone Finance Manager who will take full responsibility and control of the finance function within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and it will provide the perfect platform for future FD's and FC's. It is the perfect blend of hands on technical financial reporting with strategic accounting and forecasting.
- Produce all financial statements
- Carry out management and statutory reporting
- Lead stock accounting
- Produce pricing strategy
- Ensure all reporting is compliant with regulatory bodies
- Carry out balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger maintenance and processing
- Deliver cash flow forecasts and budgeting
- Manage cash books, bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Manage payroll function
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Experience in using Xero, Sage and advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a fast-paced financial reporting role
- Candidate must take pride in their work, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- The right candidate will display excellent written and verbal communication skills, show confidence and have an aptitude for building strong working relationships with colleagues
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click apply. If you would like to learn more, please contact Geoff Bridger for a discrete and confidential discussion about your suitability for this role.