Junior Graphic Designer
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN GRAPHIC DESIGN AND LOOKING FOR A NEW ROLE WHERE YOU CAN LEARN AND PROGRESS?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Preston Innovations for an enthusiastic full time Junior Graphic Designer. Join us, expanding and maintaining one of the strongest ranges of fishing tackle brands in Europe.
We are looking for a proactive, organised individual to join our fast-paced team.
Duties will include packaging and product design, print and digital advertising and exhibition stands. Predominately this role will focus on creating artwork for print or web following the company's brand guidelines.
Suitable candidates will have experience within the graphic design field and have a portfolio across both print and digital platforms to support this. The role is office based at Preston Innovations' headquarters in Telford, Shropshire.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Proficient using a Mac is preferred, but not essential
- Experience within graphic design
- Following brand guidelines to create consistent artwork
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy while maintaining tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills with both the graphic design team and other departments
- Print production knowledge is preferred but not essential
Training will be provided where necessary
To apply, please send a covering letter, copy of your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working hours, Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm, 30-minute lunch break.
Salary dependent on experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.