Mechanical Design Engineer - Hydraulics Applications
As the Mechanical Engineer you have an opportunity to join a team of experienced skilled Engineers and maintenance team.
As Mechanical Engineer you will use your skills to assist in the maintenance, fabrication, repair and modifications to plant and equipment, working to the highest standard in a safe and efficient manner. The Mechanical Engineer will always be helpful and ready to be helpful and work as part as a team.
****YOU MUST HAVE HYDRAULICS EXPERIENCE***
Some key tasks of the Mechanical Engineer are:
- Have a minimum of an ONC (Equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
- CAD / CAM / SOLIDWORKS
- Ability to undertake fabrication work, interpret and confidence to take on all aspects of servicing and repair work within a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Flexible approach to prioritise and varied workload
- Work in a clean, tidy manner
- Maintain the safety of the working environment
The successful candidate should be willing to grow with the company by investing time, effort and dedication. You will have passion, drive, a great eye for detail and be confident enough to lead change within the business. In return the company will provide you with training, support, personal development and incredible career opportunities.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.