Document Controller Rail/Transport
GBP100 - 200 per day (Through umbrella /ltd company)
3 month rolling contract
37.5 hours a week // Days based Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Document Controller from an engineering background looking for an immediately available, days based, long term contract role working on one of the largest civils/rail projects in the country?
Due to an increase in workload my client are now looking for a Document Controller from an engineering background to work on one of the largest civils/rail projects in the country.
This is a fantastic chance for a Document Controller looking for an immediately available, long term, days based contract role.
- Establish and maintain an information management and document control service function, processes, procedures and supporting systems
- Assisting design delivery on a variety of multi-disciplinary projects within the rail environment to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets,
- Maintain effective control of all programme / project information and documentation, consistent with HS2 and other national standards and processes.
- Document Controller from engineering background
- Experience with project management or project delivery
- Experience with Data Management Systems
Zak Stevens - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR82042